This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Monday 18 July 2011

Design Team Call



Bunny Zoe’s Crafts is looking for two enthusiastic Designers to join our current fabulous team. We are considering Designers from all over the World!

You would need to have an active personal blog and be willing to create a minimum of 4 cards/creations each month. As well as sharing your cards on your own blog you would post to this blog also. 1 of your creations would be for our monthly challenge. We also ask that you keep your blog readers up-to-date with any offers, Promotions or candies associated with the store.

To Apply:
  • Please send us 2 photographs of your favourite work which you think best illustrates your style
  • Please also provide links to your blogs and galleries
  • Let us know of any previous or current design team positions if applicable
  • Tell us a bit about yourself and why you think you would be a good addition to Bunny Zoe’s Crafts design team
As well as a monthly kit designers also receive a discount off most products in the store.

Application closing date: Friday 12th August.

Applications or questions should be emailed to: nichola.fairbairn@googlemail.com

The new Design Team members will be announced here on Friday, 19th August.



...NOW CLOSED...

15 comments:

  1. Just sent my applications over:0) Thanks for this awesome opportunity! You have a great blog going on! Love all of the awesome companies you carry and your DT is amazing! Would be totally fortunate to be part of this great group of Ladies.

    Tootles;

    Janette

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just sent in my application. I'm just so excited. Thank you for the opportunity.
    Hugs
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah, what an awesome opportunity. I love, love, love your shop and buy when I can.
    The DT is such an inspiration and it would be an honour to work alongside them!!

    *scratches chin* off to write an application up now! :) Thank you!

    xo, Lou.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just send in my application,what a great opportunity!
    Hugs heidy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just sent my app to you. Thanks for the opportunity to apply.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i have sent in my application , thanks for looking xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have just sent over my application form, Hope it is of interest to you.

    Fingers Crossed
    Hugs
    Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great oppurtunity! I've passed on my application too :) Good luck to ya all!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so exciting! I love the products in your store! I have sent in my application too! Thank You so much for this amazing opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Nikki, I'm so excited to have sent off my application for your DT. I just love your store and would absolutly love to be on your team
    Thanks so much for the chance
    Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  11. Could have sworn I'd done an application form for your DT but according to my emails I haven't. Please forgive me if I have duplicated my application.
    Fingers crossed,
    Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have sent my application--thanks for the consideration!

    ReplyDelete
  13. that's a wonderful chance... just sent my applications a few minutes ago... and I'll wait with my finger crossed! =)
    Sadia

    ReplyDelete
  14. Now I have sent my application too. Thank you for this great chance!
    Hugs
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've just sent my application, ...thank you very much for the chance! Now i'm waiting 19th August and i cross my fingers!

    A big hug, Francesca.

    ReplyDelete