This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Tuesday 29 November 2011

Bildmalarn Mimosa Bird

Hi Everyone,

Firstly I apologise for the quality of the photo, I went to take it on Sunday whilst still daylight but my camera had run out of battery, don't you just hate it when that happens. Hopefully you can still appreciate the corner bookmark and candle made using the adorable Bildmalarna - Mimosa Bird, just so sweet.


I have also used the following products on my corner bookmark:-

Coloured with Copics

And last but not least the new gorgeous RESIN FLOWERS n the centre of the bow, oh my I looked at these for ages, absolutely love them, check them out HERE

.

3 comments:

  1. Simply stunning Tracy, love it!
    Hugs Cheryl
    PS I know what you mean with the camera, it seems to happen to me all the time, after the kids have had it taking photo's of there feet lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Picture is really nice and i think it is best pic and it looks so gorgeous and beautiful and i really like it

    ReplyDelete