This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Monday 17 September 2012

Maya's Kitty on Pumpkin

Hello everyone, Halloween is just around the corner... just a bit more than a month to go. So still enough time to create the one and other Halloween card. I want to show you some inspiration I made with the newest and just the cutest Whiff of Joy Halloween images just released yesterday. They are drawn by the Simply Maya artist Gina Elerion. When you love Halloween AND love cats just a s I do... those images are really a must. They are so much fun to play with. The first one I show you is made with Maya's Kitty on Pumpkin. I coloured this sweet image with Copics. The background papers I used is from Echo Park, but from the last years Halloween papers. There is a new one out as well, just as gorgeous as this one is!



Below you can see a close up of the image... I really fell in love with it from the first sight.


Thank you so much for looking! And watch out for few more inspiration I made with the new Whiff of Joy release I will show you the next few days.

Have a wonderful day!
Hugs, Karina

3 comments: