This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Tuesday 11 December 2012

Tilda as Wiseman...


Good morning everyone, are you all ready for Christmas yet?...Im not but Im working on it, I would need to speed up a bit though wouldnt I...I wanted to show you this little sweetie which is from the Magnolia Nativity collection...isn't she just so adorable...shes called Tilda as Wiseman, I coloured her with distress inks and added a bit of glitter...the amazing papers are from the Teresa Collins 6x6" Paper Pad - Christmas Cottage pad I love this pad and it will work just perfectly after Christmas too and the sheet of numbers will be brilliant for Birthday cards, the stamp and pad are from Bunny Zoe's Cards and they are both an amazing price at 25% discount so get them while you can...all the details are here on my blog and dont forget I have my Bunny Zoe's Crafts monthly candy on my blog this week...the link is on my sidebar...so why not hop on over and join in
Mina xxx

2 comments: