This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Saturday 23 February 2013

C.C.Designs - Umbrella Lula

Hello everyone,
Silvie here. Today I'd like to share a card I made with a stamp by C.C.Designs. The cutie on my card is called Umbrella Lula and I absolutely love this sweet image! This stamp is not currently available at Bunny Zoe's Crafts but if you would like to purchase it, Nikki can order it for you! Any of the C.C.Desins stamps actually - just drop Nikki an email!
On my card, I have also used the C.C.Designs Corner banner cutter - turned upside down :) The tag peeking on the left is Scalloped tag by Magnolia and the circles were cut with Spellbinders Scalloped dies. Behind Lula on the right, you can see Magnolia's Postacard stamp. As always, I have added some flatbacked pearls and acrylic gems.

For more details, please visit my blog

And in case you haven't noticed:
Bunny Zoe's Crafts is now a stockist of  
La La Land Crafts Stamps and Dies!
PRE-ORDERs due in stock Week Beg. 4th March!
 

Thank you for stopping by!
Hugs,
Silvie

2 comments: