This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Saturday 15 June 2013

A Lil' Flower girl


Today I have a card wit sweet sweet 
Lil' Lolita Flower girl Ivy from CC design 
She is coloured with Copic
And the gorgeous papers are from the very versatile 
(if you look at my cards here, here and on our latest challenge here
you will see how different looks you can get from this same paper pad)
I have also used paper frames doilies
The gorgeous Craft Flowers really nice price on these!
Prima Butterflies Divine I really love the Prima butterflies they goes to anything!
The button is also Prima from Wood Buttons- Fairy Rhymes
The Lace is from Kaiser Kraft -Natural 

Big Hugs from Maria Therese



3 comments:

  1. Just wonderful work my dear^_^
    Beautiful image with gorgeous papers and colors^_^
    Have a sweet weekend^_^
    Big hug,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooooh this is really gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete