This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Wednesday 25 September 2013

Christmas Cats and Dogs

Hello and good morning everyone! Today I have two fun Christmas cards to show you. Both made with stamps from High Hopes. The first one is Christmas Cats Block.

The papers I used here is a non typical Christmas design. But it fits perfect for this occasion too. It is from Kaisercraft 'Porcelain Rose'. Here I also used some red web ribbon and some white lace. Below you can see a close up of this sweet image.

The second card I show you is made with 'Dog Trio Block'. For this card I also used papers from Kaisercraft, from the 'Silly Season' pad. Here I also used some red web ribbon and few Flat Back Pearls for embellishing.

Both images are colored with Copics. And on both I also used a sentiment stamp from High Hopes 'Magic of Christmas'.
 

I hope I were able to inspire you to create some Christmas cards. I know there is still some time, but you never can start making them too early as we know how fast the time flies while that time.

Have a wonderful day now.
Hugs, Karina

1 comment: