This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Friday 21 February 2014

Pinata Luka

Hello everyone Vicky here with a fabby new stamp from La La Land Crafts.
I absolutely loved colouring this little fella up & decided he need colourful papers to go with him.

This is 'Pinata Luka', isn't he fabulous. I've kept the card really simple for 2 reasons, one because of the uber fabulous image & the lush papers & two because more than half of my craft room was packed away, so didnt have much left to work with lol. Its a good job he doesn't need it though ;0)
I coloured him with copics & I paper pieced his headband with the gorgeous papers, which are MME 'Boy Crazy' which were perfect for this image.
The bottom sentiment comes with the stamp as well as 2 others. The top sentiment is Whimsy 'Friendship Notables 2'.
Now I have to tell you this is the first time I've used a La La Land Crafts stamp, I have only used digi's, however when I opened this packet inside was a barcode type thing that you can scan with your phone & it will tell you the copic colours used on that stamp. Isn't that just an awesome idea!!! I still havn't scanned mine as its been hectic with the new craft room build but I will scan it & maybe use the colours.
Click on the links to go to products used.

Anyhoo's thats it from me, if you require any other info drop by my bloggy here.
Tatty bye, huge hugs Vicky xxxxxx

1 comment: